December 30, 2010

Thursday 5

Flip Flops & Combat Boots hosts a Thursday 5: A list of of 5 things that made you happy that week!
The Words for this week: 
Happy
Delighted
Grateful
Totally Stoked
Thankful
  1. I am happy my husband and I got to spend Christmas at home with my parent's from California.
  2. I am delighted my dogs are getting along and not destroying out house.
  3. I am grateful for the museums we have gotten to see regarding the Civil War, and history.
  4. I am totally stoked for the upcoming New Year and going to meet my biological mother the first week of Jan. 
  5. I am thankful for doctors that have finally diagnosed my health problems and are doing something about it.
Hosted by Flip Flops & Combat Boots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!