November 1, 2011

November

It's here. The month I have been dreading. I tried to stay up as late as I could last night so today would come slowly. But eventually I fell asleep & woke up to November 1st.
Deployment is coming soon... To soon.

As we continue the packing for bags. stocking up on all his goodies, hygiene products for him to take & finish the final details of pre-deployment its hard to think it will soon just be me. 

I'll be the one taking all the responsibility, shoveling the snow pregnant, waking up with the dogs, doing all finances (which I already do)... everything..

It will be me and my friends when the baby is born, and me and my friends to celebrate all the occasions that he will miss.

This is the life we have, it hurts but its reality. I want to make every second count of this month as it's our last one. I want to make the memories we will cherish years down the road. 

I am still not ready for the day to begin and November to continue but I know I have to. I have to be strong for myself and my husband. I have to keep going since it's the only way to go. I can't look back and wish it never came. Moving forward is the only way to make it through this. 

Hope everyone has a great November.
Spend every moment with your husband as if he is deploying tomorrow <3 

4 comments:

  1. UGH. I feel for you. Deployments are SO hard and counting down to them is almost harder. I hope November moves like a snail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for slow days leading up to his deployment. Keep your heard up. You are stronger than you think. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's rough. I can't imagine my husband deploying while I am pregnant. I will keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh. I feel for you. Deployments suck and I wasnt pregnant. Hope you enjoy the last moments you have together before he has to leave.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!