December 24, 2010

A night out and a X-mas eve morning

First off, I have to say thank you to Elizabeth at "The Young Retiree", for her amazing comment about blogging for her comment, to summarize her beautiful comment I quote "writing for me- to fill my time, to get help with things I'm having issues with, to find support and understanding that my civilian friends just can't give me, and to let go of my feelings" So thank you Elizabeth, you changed my thoughts on blogging.

Secondly, today I woke up for (thank you Ambien CR) it finally works and I'm getting sleep! Last night we went to the comedy club and my dad and husband got WASTED causing fights between the woman vs. the men, what a night! My husband fell asleep in his clothing, so i decided to sleep on the couch with out the drunk person. It was lovely!
This morning we got our stocking box from the In-Laws, thankfully they gave us $50, which will go to bills. We are so prepared for Christmas, So our tree has presents under it, our stockings are filled, the table is set, and the meals will be starting for tonight soon....


So I started my morning by cooking Peanut Butter- Stuffed French Toast for everyone, it was more of a brunch thanks to the drunks in our family (the men) for getting up late.
Peanut Butter- Stuffed French Toast

So for who ever is reading this, I hope everyone has Merry Christmas, and that everyone stays safe be thankful they have their loved ones surrounding them, where ever they are...

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ •。★Christmas★ 。* 。*
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚★ 。* 。*。 • ˚ ˚ •。★
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛★ 。* 。*★ 。* 。*
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| 

Wishing all of my friends and family a very merry and blessed Christmas!!


1 comment:

  1. That breakfast sounds DELICIOUS! I wish I had that kind of culinary talent in me! merry Christmas and enjoy your weekend festivities!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!