December 22, 2010

And my health gets worse

Today I had two doctor appointments:
  • FYI if your new to my blog, I am ALWAYS at the Doctor, and always having problems
  1. Appointment #1: ENT (EYES EARS NOSE THROAT) Dr. 
    • Result: I have to get surgery again on my nose, but this time for sinus problems... Not sure what the surgery is called but its a surgery
  2. Appointment #2: Pain Management Dr.
    • Result: Diagnosed with:  Degenerative Disc Disease, which is other terms that is what I heard, was that I have to get an epidural (January 4th), and start injections in my neck. I also got put on 6 more medications, 2 topical creams for my neck and knees and got sent to a new physical therapist....
Side note: :::::I HAVE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST WHO PUT ME IN A NECK BRACE::::: 
  • 3 Doctors have told me NOT to wear it, so it got vetoed out, and well good but so damn confusing, emotionally drowning and just not fun.
So today has been doctor's appointments, trying to find these medications that so far 5 pharmacies don't carry, and being lazy at home since I'm in so much damn pain..

Technically, I just want to sleep and not feel the pain. I pray that my pain will go away and that I will gain the strength to get through these health problems.



a

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hope you get better/feel better.
    :(
    I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!