- FYI if your new to my blog, I am ALWAYS at the Doctor, and always having problems
- Appointment #1: ENT (EYES EARS NOSE THROAT) Dr.
- Result: I have to get surgery again on my nose, but this time for sinus problems... Not sure what the surgery is called but its a surgery
- Result: Diagnosed with: Degenerative Disc Disease, which is other terms that is what I heard, was that I have to get an epidural (January 4th), and start injections in my neck. I also got put on 6 more medications, 2 topical creams for my neck and knees and got sent to a new physical therapist....
- 3 Doctors have told me NOT to wear it, so it got vetoed out, and well good but so damn confusing, emotionally drowning and just not fun.
Technically, I just want to sleep and not feel the pain. I pray that my pain will go away and that I will gain the strength to get through these health problems.