"One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise about the little things." - John BurroughsMy Facebook status of New Years Day.
2010 consisted of a wedding, honeymoon, rehab,15 ER Visits: 2011 WILL consist of a healthy woman taking care of the necessary surgeries, and church with friends, and a PCS in August to (Carson) most probably.. I am so thankful for this year to be over soonNew Years Day:
- Christmas Tree fell over 3 times
- Our personalized ornament broke
- A whole lot of temper tantrums
- I found my mom's glasses & phone
- We bought a ton of fireworks
- My best friend and her husband will be coming over soon to celebrate
- Listened to my favorite band of all time while hanging out (The Beatles)
|Me relaxing outside|
|Family missing my dad ( he took the pic)|
- The Good
- Amazing friends over, first & hopefully not last New Years with them.
- Oldies Music, fireworks, great food *Thanks Dana*, awesome strong jello shots
- AND EVEN BETTER NO INJURIES OR BURNS (although we have a burn routine down thanks to my burn in February, these friends were the ones who did everything do help us)
- Had a PJ party, and all got to wear our comfiest clothes (PJs/Sweats)
- Having my best friend help clean after I fell asleep
|Me, Dana and my m|
- Had 5 dogs, and 6 adults running around like crazy
- Somehow my husband had the great idea of screaming "boom"
- My Father's inner child coming out
- The Bad
- Encountered a few minor mishaps
- at least 10 fires
- Trying to control the boys and the dogs (but it was so fun)
- I ended up in pain around 1, took 2 pain pills and crashed out on the couch then got moved by my amazing husband and someone else
|One of the famous fires of the night|
Overall, New Years was great, and although I had very rough year in 2010, and I know I have a lot or procedures in 2011. I have grown to accept that this is the life God has given me, because I am strong enough to handle the challenges of life.I will move on from the past, and live for today.