May 13, 2011

Friday Fill In

1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs.
My wedding day, was a fairy tale and would do it over and over again. It was amazing in Marina Del Rey on a yacht. Loveeeed it

2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
I married into the military, and knew what I was getting into. He had 8 years in before I even came around.

3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
I don't really know, I can't think of any Disney movies that I watch over and over.

4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Right now, it's hard to get weekends since my husband is never home on the weekends. But we go to the dog park and one weekend we went kayaking which was amazing.

5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
We are getting to go to one of our dream locations, Alaska. But we would love to go to Italy, and the other two are Carson (CO) & Ft. Lewis (WA)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!