November 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In...

Here we go....

1.If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

Hopefully (in a good way I would have my husband).. So I'm going to say a LARGE book, and sun screen (because I burn way to easily)

2.If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?

Italian, because it's zesty :)


3.If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?

Horses :) Because they are beautiful

4.If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?

For me I would choose Maggie Gylanhall (1. because everyone say's I look like her, and 2 because shes spunky, relaxed and stays out of all of the tabloids). As for my husband I would choose Bradley Cooper, because hes dorky, cute & funny.


5.What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?
Bills (boo on that)










1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've put a stamp on anything but bills in recent memory. Boo! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!