November 8, 2010

Obessed?

So I have become obsessed with this whole blogging thing.. Why?! I have no freaking clue..
But I'm sitting here determining what makes my blog pretty, or unique?


Oh  & How I get followers.. Iv become obsessed with making my blog all pretty perfect.. for my 4 follows.. All who I can name.. and ALL my fellow Ft. Benning Wives.

Which by the way, I ventured out and went to an FRG event last week (I'm proud of my self) I was all about it, then forgot about it, then realized it's a MUST..
Even for our BCT Drill Sgt husband's units..
Our FRG is amazing.. And the wives that are apart of it rock. ( I must say one wife in particular she knows who she is.. Shes a follower!

AWESOME IDEA about Santa's Castle. She's brilliant, and I can't wait to be apart of such a great opportunity, so glad she got me back into the FRG spirit. I have to get used to it sooner or later, we won't be at Ft. Benning with a non-deployable unit for much longer.

5 comments:

  1. Did I mention I was one of the 4 followers? AND WHY AND HOW?!
    Gosh I am lame. simply sweetly said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am your newest follower.
    Please feel free to check out my blog
    @ http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much longer do you guys have here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's up in the air, we have like two different times. Looks like 2 more cycles, then hell go to the S shop. (Supposedly tomorrow well be hearing if we go to Carson). But I'm not expecting anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful that you are back in the FRG ... you're my sanity :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!