November 11, 2010

Veterans Day

veterans Pictures, Images and Photos
So today is Veterans Day.
For some reason, people just think its a day they don't have to work.
But its more than that & people should know that.

Veterans is a day that let's us honor our soldiers for helping our nation.

According to the Department of Veterans' Affairs:

Veterans Day: A celebration to honor America's veterans for their patriotism, love of country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good.
I am so thankful for my husband & my grandfather for serving our Country and putting their courage, patriotism, and  willingness to serve.
I thank all of our veterans, and their families to make them the soldiers they are today.
Behind every soldier there is a family, and military strong family that encourages their soldier and stands behind him/her through every step of the way. I thank the soldiers and their families for the strength each person brings.

Happy Veterans Day to all that have served, are serving or future soldiers that will be serving our Country.

I found this cute and sweet


HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!! Pictures, Images and Photos




2 comments:

  1. You father-in-law is a veteran also. Just thought I would let you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, I'm proud of all soldiers, just especially my husband & grandfather.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!