January 8, 2011

A day at the spa


It's been 4 days since Iv been in NY with my biological family. Today it was girls day at the spa, I had a massage, facial and manicure/ pedicure. It was a much needed massage, although now I'm just in pain which isn't good. I had spent countless days fighting with my doctors and pharmacy's trying to get more pain pills, but have been so unsuccessful. I have to wait till the 21st for my pain doctor appointment to get pills, which pisses me off because they prescribed weak pain pills anyways so I had to take two of them each time. Anyways, this is a short post because we have the movie "Up" on in the background, one brother is making himself dinner and its disgusting: cucumbers, hot dogs, mac and cheese, ramen noodles, and apple sauce, my younger brother is on the floor, everyone else is just lazy as today was a long day for the girls, and the boys did random stuff in the snow. Tomorrow I'm going to take my chances at snowboarding so hopefully I will be to walk out of it with no injuries. As much fun as I am having here, I am missing me husband like crazy, and animals, and can't wait to be in bed with my husband for warmth. It's not snowing anymore, but there is a huge amount of snow everywhere. I'll let you know my adventures tomorrow, and take pictures with my awesome freeze proof camera. Night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!