January 9, 2011

Snowboarding.. then ER

Snowboarding location

Little Man Ryan ready to snowboard

Rebecca and Ryan preparing for the snow

Rebecca, and I (and partial Ryan's head)
Family : Ryan, Rebecca and I

Rebecca

Ryan

Me: Ready to snowboard

And a flip over she went after this

And After falling on my back, ended up at the Hospital I was born at.. 



It was interesting to be admitted back to the hospital I was born at with my biological mom.
I'm back at the house, with heating pads, pain pills and just pain... No regrets though!..




1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I hope you're feeling better.


    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back.

    Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!