October 8, 2011

Cav Ball

Well, last night was the Cav Ball. I didn't really want to go but had to since hubby was on color guard. 
Here's the summary of last night
- I blacked out.. Why? We don't know, we know I wasn't drinking since I'm pregnant. But we were standing and talking to some of his friends and all the sudden everything got blurry then bam saw black...
-I found out that the dress that has never been worn & just bought had tears by the zipper and along the back
-The 1sg piggy backed the company commander to the grog ceremony 
-I got a yellow garter 
-The COL put Don Perignon in the grog 
- Hubby was on Color Guard 


Cav Ball, 10/7/11
I cut about 6 inches off my hair yesterday too... Not sure how I feel about it 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!