October 21, 2011

My First Blog Award!

I am proud to announce after over a year and so of blogging, I got my FIRST award! 

The awesome Lay over at The Next Chapter  passed this award on to me. I recently started following her this past month as I was looking for blogs to keep me entertained during this upcoming deployment. 


This award is typically given to those who have under 200 followers to help bring in some traffic and recognition to their babies (aka blogs!). 

The Rules are as follows:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

My top 5 picks:

1 comment:

Leave some love, let me know there's people reading!